Registration is open to employees at ITC member institutions like us at College of Lake County.
The MOOC is geared toward those who teach and support online courses, including instructional designers, instructional technologists, and accessibility coordinators. Most of the course is designed to be activity-based learning about making online course components more accessible.
The major course goals are as follows:
- Goal 1: Build the personal knowledge base in Web accessibility for each participant
- Goal 2: Create Accessible Photo Images, Diagrams, and Charts for Online Courses
- Goal 3: Create Accessible Audio and Video for Online Courses
- Goal 4: Create Accessible HTML Content for Online Courses
- Goal 5: Create Accessible Course Content in Other Formats
WAMOE is facilitated by Karen Sorensen, accessibility advocate at Portland Community College, and Barry Dahl, senior community manager at D2L.
For more information
To register now