Join Karl Kapp, professor of instructional technology at Bloomsburg University, and Deborah Thomas, who owns the game-based learning company SillyMonkey LLC, for this webinar on gamification. They will discuss the latest research on this topic, and best practices for introducing interactive game-based learning into the classroom.
This webinar will explore:
- The meaning of "gamification"
- Strategies for integrating games into curricula
- Skills and lessons best taught with games
- How to leverage technology to foster job readiness
- Game elements most effective in academics
Q&A session to follow.
We encourage you to forward this e-mail to colleagues who may also be interested in attending this informative web event.
Tuesday, April 28, 2015
11 a.m. to noon PT
2 p.m. to 3 p.m. ET