In this webinar, we’ll catalyze key conversations about the changing face of education. We’ll weave together issues and insights from research and practice on a wide variety of topics:
- the growing diversity of teachers and learners, including generational differences;
- blended, mobile, and game-based learning;
- digital curriculum, MOOCs, and open education;
- competency-based and personalized learning;
- advanced analytics and related adviser, student, and faculty apps;
- emerging work on brain science and student non-cognitive factors; and
- our shared commitment to deeper learning and maintaining the human touch.
This webinar will be of interest to a broad spectrum of higher education leaders, professional developers, faculty, administrators, learning specialists & designers, consultants, and anyone interested in learning technology, lifelong learning and the future of education.