Join us for BbWorld 2016 LIVE—a free, digital event for faculty and instructional designers—to find out.
On July 14, enhance your teaching practice (and stay entertained) with sessions like:
- Effective teaching strategies from the "Father of Multiple Intelligences"
- Howard Gardner, researcher, author and professor at Harvard University
- Superheros collaborate! Teaching virtual teamwork
- Graceful Beam and Sharon Wilson, Georgia Northwestern Technical College
- Making sense of the new world of digital credentialing
- Carla Casilli, badging + credentials expert
- A week-long faculty institute drives big results
- Michelle Dames, Austin Community College
- A response to the challenge of digital accessibility
- Harriette Spiegel, University of Tennessee at Martin
Space is limited. Save your spot today.
More information and to Sign Up for Free!