College of Lake County's Teaching, Learning, and Educational Technology Center
At the TLETC we are dedicated to providing faculty development opportunities to improve student success!
Check here for up-to-date resources for faculty about teaching in alternative delivery methods in light of COVID-19. For more information on Teaching Remotely at CLC. The Alternative Delivery tab at the top has a drop down menu for additional information on:
- FAQ for Faculty – Campus Operations, Technology Needs (for faculty and students), Meeting Student Needs
- Training Schedule (Canvas, Panopto, and Zoom) – Multiple sessions will be offered virtually via Zoom and Recorded.
- Zoom for CLC – Getting Started & the Basics, also visit the Zoom Guide for Students and feel free to share this information freely with them.
- Alternative Delivery 101 – Pedagogy Basics, What You Need to Know to Get Up to Speed Fast
- Web-Based Tools - How Do I ?
- Summer Boost Faculty Resources
Hours for the TLETC are:
Monday through Friday: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Contact the Teaching, Learning, & Educational Technology Center:
Phone: (847) 543-2683 | E-Mail: email@example.com | Office: L-034
Teaching, Learning, and Educational Technology Center
College of Lake County
19351 W. Washington Street
Grayslake, Illinois 60030
Directions to the College of Lake County's Grayslake Campus
The TLETC is located in L-034 on the lower level of the Library.
View the Grayslake Campus Map
Last Updated: October 14, 2020 - 11:00 AM